Dear valued guest,
As a result of COVID-19, we have implemented enhanced health and safety protocols to ensure the well being of our guests and employees:
- We thoroughly sanitize all cabins and common areas between the guest use, including all boating equipment
- We have laid out markers and instructions throughout our business to ensure a minimum spacing of 2m or 6ft between individuals
- At this time, our dining room is closed and breakfast and dinner meals are being served at the cabins for all inclusive packages
- We continue to implement recommendations from public health officials as they arise
Our Ask of Our Guests
If you feel unwell, have been identified as a close contact with, or have symptoms of COVID-19, please contact us to postpone your trip. Anyone displaying symptoms of COVID-19 will not be permitted to enter our premises.
Physical distancing is required at all times.
We encourage all guests to bring hand sanitizer and a mask. Please note, Transport Canada has made it mandatory for travelers to wear masks on planes and in commercial vehicles. Failure to comply with physical distancing and hygiene requirements risks the closure of our facilities.
Please complete the following screening questionnaire. If you answer yes to any of these questions, please stay home, contact your local health officials and contact us to postpone your trip.
- Have you traveled outside of Canada in the last 14 days?
- Are you currently under mandatory quarantine as a result of recent travel or by orders of your
local public health authorities?
- Have you been identified as a close contact to an individual diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Do you have a fever and cough?
- Are you having difficulty breathing or feel any discomfort in your chest?